2023 ELITE MARKETING MASTERCLASS
This course is your royal flush of knowledge that will serve as the winning hand for your marking game. Did you know?: You’re 100 times more likely to actually speak with a new lead if you engage them within 5 minutes of their action indicating interest in your offer? Stack the deck in your favor and drive sales into your business by enroll in this course today.
Premium Production Audio and Video in the main course - 46 minutes - A concentration of the most groundbreaking course topic specific, time-tested strategies that will launch your business into the stratosphere.
64 minutes: Total content run time including bonuses
128 minutes: Estimated full course completion time
This includes the PowerBook Workbook, Quizzes and Bonus Content.
1-2 Weeks: The period of time that we recommend to complete this course so that all the rich information can be studied and absorbed properly. Some people can get it done faster with the same amount or retention, however finding your own comfortable pace will be important.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
These really push you to think about how you can apply the strategies in your own business then, when you have completed the course, take massive action on everything that you’ve learned and you will see results in time.
“Dream big, start small, but most of all, start.”
– Simon Sinek
The calendar comes in 2 different formats which will allow you to plan out the weeks, months and the rest of the year, setting milestones and goals to achieve your version of success.
This is ready for use either in digital form or you can print it out then and enter your information offline. Whatever works best for you.
"Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now"
This course is available 100% online 24 hours a day 7 days a week easily accessible to start and stop whenever most convenient for you.
The greatest Benefit of direct online access is that you’ll get the latest updates immediately keeping your education fresh and relevant in this world of marketing that is constantly changing.
All of the video’s are premium quality high-resolution,
Ready for playback on a large screen if desired.
"Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back."
– Chinese proverb
Provided to gear you up with the latest technology to automate and accelerate workflow so you can scale your business faster.
“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”
– Kofi Annan
The workbook includes the ultimate checklist which is the boiled-down version of the key components leaving a concentration of actionable items that you can use immediately. Checklists are time-tested and widely used by high-performance people around the world include elite military forces such as US Navy Seals.
“The learning process continues until the day you die.”
– Kirk Douglas
Designed to test your retention of the knowledge, and confirm that you have locked it in for fast recall. If there is anything that you missed or don’t quite understand as well as you would like, feel free to go back through the course to freshen up your memory.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Austin Stanfel is a digital marketing expert and pioneer, creating and executing innovative marketing technology for more than 23 years. He has built a rock-solid reputation based on good business ethics, a hunger for knowledge and infinite learning where a strong connection to the latest technology, resources, trends and tools has proven to be the key to evolving in the world of digital marketing. Austin Stanfel has founded several successful startups increasing sales in businesses as much as 800% generating more than 37 million dollars in revenue using the same techniques that he reveals in his courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is conversational marketing?
- Why is the marketing technique effective in business?
- What are the 3 pillars of conversational marketing?
- What is social media marketing?
- What is interactive content?
- What is live chat?
- What is the goal of a live chat?
- What is the essence of conversational marketing?
- What are the 4 benefits of conversational marketing?
- What are real-time responses?
- How do you find relevant customer language from the chat logs and interaction?
- Why is it important to be more humane than official?.
- How does personalization make your marketing better?
- Why would a company use conversational marketing and A.I.?
- Why should you embed a chatbot on your website?
- What are offline bots doing?
- How can conversational A.I. help your business?.
- What helps to maintain the necessities of the conversations?
- What is a contextual chatbot?
- How should you involve the buyers?
- Why is it important to focus on the behaviors of the buyers?
- What is the role of A.I. chatbots?
- Why is conversational marketing important?
- Is it important to have an argument over why your product is the best ?
- Investing in time is not an option anymore. Is it this true?
- Why is it important to know your limits?
- What is one of the most important benefits of using online conversations?
- What is the role of advanced customer care services?
- What is the best form of passing information?
- A chance to receive approval/disapproval. What does it mean?
- How should you build a relationship between the customer and retailer?
- What is the best way to impress customers?
- What is the difference between internet marketing and conversational marketing?
- How should you make the most of conversational marketing?
- How should you make a positive first impression?
- Sound smart and knowledgeable in whatever you offer. What does this mean?
- How to build a connection with customers?
- Brag sparingly. What does this mean?
- Why should you adjust to the changes over time?
- How should you make conversational marketing effective?
- Why is it important to talk to customers?
- Personalizing your product and services according to what you learn. What does this mean?
- How should you build and sustain strong long-term relationships?
- Why do experts suggest that traditional email marketing will soon be replaced by conversational marketing?
- Why is a conversational marketing plan vital for the brand?
- What can raise the value of the customers?
- What helps to display the full picture of the idea?
- What is private messaging?
- Why should you avoid over-automation?
- Why do you need to be simplistic?
- How can you improve your performance and impress the users?
- What is the basis of closing sales?
- How should you communicate with potential buyers?
- What is communication?
- Why is it important to establish trust with potential buyers?
- What has a significant impact on your marketing technique that will generate sales?
- Why is it important to be clear and accurate?
- What type of communication is effective in business communication?
- What is a basic tip in conversational marketing?
- Why is assumption the mother of all errors in business?
- How should you identify obstacles?
- What should you do before you engage in conversational marketing?
- What should you learn about your target audience?
- How can you learn more about your target audience?
- How should you discover a new source of leads?
- What can build a more humane purchasing experience for your customers?
- How should real-time conversations work?
- How should you reduce the sales cycle?
- How should a consistely available customer work?
- What does "reliable business" mean?
- What is business?
- How to win the confidence and trust of my potential buyer?
- Why should you attend live events?
- Why do need attractive displays?
- Why is it important to set up talking points?
- What is a meeting room?
- Why do you need to integrate meeting rooms?
- Why do you need to use body language?
- Why is it important to listen to your potential buyer?
The course is also IOs mobile friendly so you can play the course, stop, start, pause, replay and speed up all in the Teachable App.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
– Dr. Seuss
Increase the speed of playback to finish the course faster.
Find the speed that works for you or repeat course content to assure that the knowledge sunk in. The best way to absorb knowledge is through repetition.
“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
– Albert Einstein
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) read Audio Articles: To keep you up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments.
"I definitely fall into the camp of thinking of AI as augmenting human capability and capacity."
- Satya Nadella CEO @ Google
This will serve as a guide to launch future campaigns based on the course topic.
A few examples include:
- Agnes Repplierg
This will help to provide a clear understanding of the primary terms used in the course and in the world of marketing.
“Change is the end result of all true learning.”
– Leo Buscaglia
Get started now!
Why Is eLearning The Superior Form Of Education?
TechJury gathered the following statistics that show how helpful eLearning can be for both companies and individuals:
1. eLearning has expanded income by 42% for U.S. organizations.
2. IBM saved roughly $200 million after switching to eLearning.
3. eLearning increases the retention rate of information by 25–60%.
4. The American Society for Training and Development ran a survey that showed 218% higher revenue per employee who completed extensive online training.
Needless to say, eLearning has some major benefits to both student and teacher. The evidence is clear, eLearning is the future.
Get started now!
Looking for a bundle that includes everything?
Try the Black Belt Elite Marketing Course Series
The Blackbelt Elite Marketing Series is comprised of 27 individual courses, each worth it’s weight in gold. The team at Stanfel Media has spent more than 4,000 hours over the course of 14 months to bring 22 years of industry experience together into a concentration of tactical strategies that you can apply immediately.
Over 21 hours of original, exclusive content including high quality audio and video lessons, making the experience enjoyable and engaging.
Workbooks that allow you solidify your knowledge, helping you think about how you can apply the strategies in your own business to net a return on investment fast.
You’ll also gain access to a full set of quizzes that will help test your retention of the knowledge.
These are really more than just courses – this is educational marketing technology developed over 22 years within hundreds of businesses – producing the lean marketing tactics that you’ll discover inside this treasure-trove of knowledge.
In total the Black Belt Elite Marketing Course Series Includes:
1 - Video Lessons with premium graphic animations
2 - PowerBook Workbooks – unique to each course
3 - Progressive Calendar Templates
4 - Turbocharge Tools
5 - The Ultimate Checklist – unique to each course
6 - Accelerator Quiz- unique to each course
7 – More than 117 pages of - Artificial Intelligence Read Articles
8 - 63 Marketing Terms Defined
9 - 156 Types of Marketing
If you’re serious about taking your business to the next level, this is your blueprint, then it will be up to you to take massive action in order to ignite your success.