2023 ELITE MARKETING MASTERCLASS
Premium Production Audio and Video in the main course - 21 minutes - A concentration of the most groundbreaking course topic specific, time-tested strategies that will launch your business into the stratosphere.
This course will serve as your engine for cross-platform marketing campaign targeting. Companies who exceed lead and revenue goals are over 2X as likely to create Personas than companies who miss these goals. Turbocharge your marketing campaigns by enrolling in this course today.
34 minutes: Total content run time including bonuses
68 minutes: Estimated full course completion time
This includes the PowerBook Workbook, Quizzes and Bonus Content.
1-2 Weeks: The period of time that we recommend to complete this course so that all the rich information can be studied and absorbed properly. Some people can get it done faster with the same amount or retention, however finding your own comfortable pace will be important.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
These really push you to think about how you can apply the strategies in your own business then, when you have completed the course, take massive action on everything that you’ve learned and you will see results in time.
“Dream big, start small, but most of all, start.”
– Simon Sinek
The calendar comes in 2 different format which will allow you to plan out the weeks, months and the rest of the year, setting milestones and goals to achieve your version of success.
This is ready for use either in digital form or you can print then out and enter your information offline. Whatever works best for you.
"Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now"
The course is available 100% online 24 hours a day 7 days a week easily accessible to start and stop whenever most convenient for you.
The greatest Benefit of direct online access is that you’ll get the latest updates immediately keeping your education fresh and relevant in this world of marketing that is constantly changing.
All of the video’s are premium quality high-resolution
Ready for playback on a large screen if desired.
"Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back."
– Chinese proverb
Provided to gear you up with the latest technology to automate and accelerate workflow so you can scale your business faster.
“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”
– Kofi Annan
The workbook includes the ultimate checklist which is the boiled-down version of the key components leaving a concentration of actionable items that you can use immediately. Checklists are time-tested and widely used by high-performance people around the world include elite military forces such as US Navy Seals.
“The learning process continues until the day you die.”
– Kirk Douglas
Designed to test your retention of the knowledge, and confirm that you have locked it in for fast recall. If there is anything that you missed or don’t quite understand as well as you would like feel free to go back through the course to freshen up your memory.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Austin Stanfel is a digital marketing expert and pioneer, creating and executing innovative marketing technology for more than 23 years. He has built a rock-solid reputation based on good business ethics, a hunger for knowledge and infinite learning where a strong connection to the latest technology, resources, trends and tools has proven to be the key to evolving in the world of digital marketing. Austin Stanfel has founded several successful startups increasing sales in businesses as much as 800% generating more than 37 million dollars in revenue using the same techniques that he reveals in his courses.
Start1. Major things to consider when coming up with a buyer persona (0:24)
Start2. Next Step (0:31)
Start3. Defining their goals and values (0:44)
Start4. Narrowing down sources of information and entertainment (0:31)
Start5. Selecting demographics (0:39)
Start6. Preparing challenges and pain points (0:31)
Start7. Being ready for objections (0:33)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are buyer personas?
- What are their goals and values?
- Where does your customer get their information from?
- What is the demographic of your buyer persona (age, gender, location, level of education, etc.)?
- What challenges and problems do they face?
- What is the best way to convince a customer to buy your products?
- What is the most important thing you need to realize about your objective?
- How can you generate awareness for your brand?
- How can you engage your audience?
- Who is a subscriber?
- How can you get subscribers?
- What is the best way to start selling to your customers?
- What is the best way to make your customer feel excited about their purchase instead of regretting investing in it?
- What should you do after you customers get their first taste of your product?
- What is the best way to encourage your customers to draw their close friends into the circle?
- How can you turn your brand’s supporters into brand promoters?
- What is user persona?
- How does a user persona help?
- How can Marketing personas help?
- How can Proto-Personas help?
- How can Design Personas help?
- What can you tell about the creation of a buyer persona?
- What do you need to consult and ask your team about?
- Why do you need to make the kickoff call?
- Why is it important to conducting internal interviews?
- What is the best way to understand what goes on inside the head of your costumers?
- How will choose the candidates you are going to interview?
- What information can you give your chosen candidates?
- What questions will you ask your customer?
- How would you conduct an interview?
- What data sets should you consider before creating your customer persona?
- What can you tell about Xtensio’s user persona creator?
- What can you tell about Digital marketer’s costumer avatar sheet?
- What can you tell about Demand Metric’s Buyer Persona Template?
- What can you tell about Demand Metric’s Buyer Persona Template?
- What can you tell about Marketo’s Marketing Persona Cheat Sheet?
- What is the purpose of goal-directed personas?
- What is the focus of role-based personas?
- What is the purpose of engaging personas?
- What is the focus of fictional personas?
The course is also IOs mobile friendly so you can play the course, stop, start, pause, replay and speed up all in the Teachable App.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
– Dr. Seuss
Increase the speed of playback to finish the course faster.
Find the speed that works for you or repeat course content to assure that the knowledge sunk in. The best way to absorb knowledge is through repletion.
“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
– Albert Einstein
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) read Audio Articles: To keep you up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments
"I definitely fall into the camp of thinking of AI as augmenting human capability and capacity."
- Satya Nadella CEO @ Google
This will serve as a guide to launch future campaigns based on the course topic.
A few examples include:
This will help to provide a clear understanding of the primary terms used in the course and in the world of marketing.
“Change is the end result of all true learning.”
– Leo Buscaglia
Get started now!
Why Is eLearning The Superior Form Of Education?
TechJury gathered the following statistics that show how helpful eLearning can be for both companies and individuals:
1. eLearning has expanded income by 42% for U.S. organizations.
2. IBM saved roughly $200 million after switching to eLearning.
3. eLearning increases the retention rate of information by 25–60%.
4. The American Society for Training and Development ran a survey that showed 218% higher revenue per employee who completed extensive online training.
Needless to say, eLearning has some major benefits to both student and teacher. The evidence is clear, eLearning is the future.
Get started now!
Looking for a bundle that includes everything?
Try the Black Belt Elite Marketing Course Series
The Blackbelt Elite Marketing Series is comprised of 27 individual courses, each worth it’s weight in gold. The team at Stanfel Media has spent more than 4,000 hours over the course of 14 months to bring 22 years of industry experience together into a concentration of tactical strategies that you can apply immediately.
Over 21 hours of original, exclusive content including high quality audio and video lessons, making the experience enjoyable and engaging.
Workbooks that allow you solidify your knowledge, helping you think about how you can apply the strategies in your own business to net a return on investment fast.
You’ll also gain access to a full set of quizzes that will help test your retention of the knowledge.
These are really more than just courses – this is educational marketing technology developed over 22 years within hundreds of businesses – producing the lean marketing tactics that you’ll discover inside this treasure-trove of knowledge.
In total the Black Belt Elite Marketing Course Series Includes:
1 - Video Lessons with premium graphic animations
2 - PowerBook Workbooks – unique to each course
3 - Progressive Calendar Templates
4 - Turbocharge Tools
5 - The Ultimate Checklist – unique to each course
6 - Accelerator Quiz- unique to each course
7 – More than 117 pages of - Artificial Intelligence Read Articles
8 - 63 Marketing Terms Defined
9 - 156 Types of Marketing
If you’re serious about taking your business to the next level, this is your blueprint, then it will be up to you to take massive action in order to ignite your success.