2022 ELITE MARKETING MASTER CLASS
Watch this video first!
Here is a quick preview of this course + 7 free tips.
This course will serve as your infrastructure for success in Email Marketing. Despite claims that "email is dead," 33% of people used it more frequently last year. Build your empire faster with a foundation that will last by enrolling in this course today.
Premium Production Audio and Video in the main course - 30 minutes - A concentration of the most groundbreaking course topic specific, time-tested strategies that will launch your business into the stratosphere.
43 minutes: Total content run time including bonuses
86 minutes: Estimated full course completion time
This includes the PowerBook Workbook, Quizzes and Bonus Content.
1-2 Weeks: The period of time that we recommend to complete this course so that all the rich information can be studied and absorbed properly. Some people can get it done faster with the same amount or retention, however finding your own comfortable pace will be important.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
These really push you to think about how you can apply the strategies in your own business then, when you have completed the course, take massive action on everything that you’ve learned and you will see results in time.
“Dream big, start small, but most of all, start.”
– Simon Sinek
The calendar comes in 2 different formats which will allow you to plan out the weeks, months and the rest of the year, setting milestones and goals to achieve your version of success.
This is ready for use either in digital form or you can print it out then and enter your information offline. Whatever works best for you.
"Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now"
This course is available 100% online 24 hours a day 7 days a week easily accessible to start and stop whenever most convenient for you.
The greatest Benefit of direct online access is that you’ll get the latest updates immediately keeping your education fresh and relevant in this world of marketing that is constantly changing.
All of the video’s are premium quality high-resolution,
Ready for playback on a large screen if desired.
"Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back."
– Chinese proverb
Provided to gear you up with the latest technology to automate and accelerate workflow so you can scale your business faster.
“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”
– Kofi Annan
The workbook includes the ultimate checklist which is the boiled-down version of the key components leaving a concentration of actionable items that you can use immediately. Checklists are time-tested and widely used by high-performance people around the world include elite military forces such as US Navy Seals.
“The learning process continues until the day you die.”
– Kirk Douglas
Designed to test your retention of the knowledge, and confirm that you have locked it in for fast recall. If there is anything that you missed or don’t quite understand as well as you would like, feel free to go back through the course to freshen up your memory.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Austin Stanfel is a digital marketing expert and pioneer, creating and executing innovative marketing technology for more than 23 years. He has built a rock-solid reputation based on good business ethics, a hunger for knowledge and infinite learning where a strong connection to the latest technology, resources, trends and tools has proven to be the key to evolving in the world of digital marketing. Austin Stanfel has founded several successful startups increasing sales in businesses as much as 800% generating more than 37 million dollars in revenue using the same techniques that he reveals in his courses.
Start1. Section #2 - Email Marketing – Top 5 Tips for Complete Beginners (0:24)
Start2. Introduction (0:29)
Start3. Top 5 Tips for Complete Beginners Infographics
Start4. Email List (0:35)
Start5. Don’t Spam Your Clients (0:24)
Start6. Content (0:23)
Start7. Unsubscribe Option (0:14)
Start8. Be Consistent (0:13)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should you build an Email list?
- How should you start your first Email Marketing Campaign?
- What is the easiest way to build an email list?
- Why is it a bad idea to spam your clients?
- What should be the content of your emails?
- Which option must you have in your emails?
- Why is it important to be consistent in your emails?
- What are the 3 ways of surpassing email marketing?
- What is the easiest and surest way to reach your audience?
- What is the fairest and most foolproof way of conducting marketing?
- Why do people go on social media?
- Why is it essential for any company to pay close attention to the segments of marketing?
- What offer do you need to make to your customers they can't refuse?
- What are one of the cheapest and most effective ways to garner the attention of your existing clients?
- What content should you provide to your customers?
- Do you think is it a good idea to send the same email to all of your customers?
- How should you grab customers attention from the Get-go?
- Why is it important to take timing into consideration?
- How should you keep your email content consistent with the highest quality?
- What are the reasons for a successful email marketing campaign?
- What is an abandonment email?
- How should you run a successful email campaign?
- Why is it important to focus on increasing customer retention through personalization?
- How should you build an active email list?
- Many emails end up being unread by the audience. Why is that?
- Why is it important to have a consistent schedule to send emails?
- How should you choose a type of Email Campaign
- What questions need to be answered regularly to keep you in check and give you an idea of what you are doing is right?
- How should you get more subscribers?
- Why should your email be personalized?
- How should you create a lead magnet?
- How should you create an Opt-In Form?
- How should you segment your email list?
- Why should you use email marketing in your business?
- You have complete control over your message. What does this mean?
- How can you communicate with your customers?
- What can help you to understand your audience better?
- How should you create a more customized approach?
- Why is it important to create more personal connections with your customers?
- How should you increase sales using email marketing?
- Abandonment during the checkout process. What does this mean?
- Abandonment when browsing products. What does this mean?
- Abandonment when browsing categories. What does it mean?
- Abandonment when they view your home page. What does this mean?
- Abandonment after searching for a product. What does this mean
The course is also IOs mobile friendly so you can play the course, stop, start, pause, replay and speed up all in the Teachable App.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
– Dr. Seus
Increase the speed of playback to finish the course faster.
Find the speed that works for you or repeat course content to assure that the knowledge sunk in. The best way to absorb knowledge is through repetition.
“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
– Albert Einstein
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) read Audio Articles: To keep you up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments.
"I definitely fall into the camp of thinking of AI as augmenting human capability and capacity."
- Satya Nadella CEO @ Google
This will serve as a guide to launch future campaigns based on the course topic.
A few examples include:
- Agnes Repplierg
This will help to provide a clear understanding of the primary terms used in the course and in the world of marketing.
“Change is the end result of all true learning.”
– Leo Buscagli
Get started now!
Why Is eLearning The Superior Form Of Education?
TechJury gathered the following statistics that show how helpful eLearning can be for both companies and individuals:
1. eLearning has expanded income by 42% for U.S. organizations.
2. IBM saved roughly $200 million after switching to eLearning.
3. eLearning increases the retention rate of information by 25–60%.
4. The American Society for Training and Development ran a survey that showed 218% higher revenue per employee who completed extensive online training.
Needless to say, eLearning has some major benefits to both student and teacher. The evidence is clear, eLearning is the future.
Looking for a bundle that includes everything?
Try the Black Belt Elite Marketing Course Series
The Blackbelt Elite Marketing Series is comprised of 27 individual courses, each worth it’s weight in gold. The team at Stanfel Media has spent more than 4,000 hours over the course of 14 months to bring 22 years of industry experience together into a concentration of tactical strategies that you can apply immediately.
Over 21 hours of original, exclusive content including high quality audio and video lessons, making the experience enjoyable and engaging.
Workbooks that allow you solidify your knowledge, helping you think about how you can apply the strategies in your own business to net a return on investment fast.
You’ll also gain access to a full set of quizzes that will help test your retention of the knowledge.
These are really more than just courses – this is educational marketing technology developed over 22 years within hundreds of businesses – producing the lean marketing tactics that you’ll discover inside this treasure-trove of knowledge.
In total the Black Belt Elite Marketing Course Series Includes:
1 - Video Lessons with premium graphic animations
2 - PowerBook Workbooks – unique to each course
3 - Progressive Calendar Templates
4 - Turbocharge Tools
5 - The Ultimate Checklist – unique to each course
6 - Accelerator Quiz- unique to each course
7 – More than 117 pages of - Artificial Intelligence Read Articles
8 - 63 Marketing Terms Defined
9 - 156 Types of Marketing
If you’re serious about taking your business to the next level, this is your blueprint, then it will be up to you to take massive action in order to ignite your success.